Wednesday 18 May 2011

Kenny Rankin - I was born

I quite recently found out about Kenny Rankin and obtained 2 LP's quickly. Nothing ellusive, not costing you more than a pint or two. Perfect. "I was born" is off the "Like a seed" LP and got the jazzy, folky, rocky elements that i'm into. 
Actually very nice - check it out! 
As we're at it, the other LP I'm talking about is "Silver morning". I'm especially digging "In the name of love" for more of the folky stuff. For those of you who can't get enough of versions of "Berimbeau", it's there too.
Go Kenny!


Kenny Rankin - I was born (192)

4 comments:

Cristian said...

Verkligen bra! det här måste jag plocka upp. Passar min studentbudget bra också verkar det som.

P. said...

Schysst! Student eller inte, bra skivor som är billiga är alltid trevligt. Men visst blir det lite enklare med mer kapital.

Cristian said...

Får så sjukt mycket tips här; idag plockade jag upp steve davisskivan. Så bra!

P. said...

En 'like' på den! Jag uppskattar din feedback också, den entusiasmerar.