Sunday 26 July 2009

Webster Lewis 'Do you believe' Live @ Club 7

About a year ago, I played this party at an old rough office space. It was the perfect enviroment; a tiny dark backroom with space for about 40-ish dancers. And it certainly one of the best nights all-time. It was one of those moments where you feel in complete control of everything. I could take anywhere, and a everyone would follow. And playing this track at 3.30 in the morning, and still keeping everyone with you is a one motherph-cking natural high. I tell you.
I didn't air all of its 17 minutes of glory, but a good 10 minutes.
So here you go. From the fairly recent Live at Club 7 LP, 'Do you believe' by Webster Lewis, recorded from the Club 7 in Oslo.

This is one reason why I still get a fantastic buzz from music!

Do you believe - Live at Club 7 (320)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn!!! you're right... this is the ultimate shit!!!!!! :) thx for posting!

peace