Sunday 29 August 2010

Phyllis Hyman - Living inside your love

Earlier today had a good conversation with a friend, where he pointed out that we're now reaching the time of the year (i.e autumn up here in the north) when it's perfect to seriously get into the music again. So taking it from there I wanna give you a real disco beauty from Phyllis Hyman. "Living inside my love" is for me one of her best songs and is taken from the LP "Somewhere in my lifetime". Later on it also got a 12" release, but it could be one of those LP tracks that are easily neglected. Nothing ellusive but still for me one of those tracks that I try to play whenever I can. 


Phyllis Hyman - Living inside my love (320)

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Tack för tipset! Riktigt bra

P. said...

Nöjet är på min sida - kul att du kollar!